Navigator Management Partners, LLC is a regional consultancy based in Columbus, Ohio that focuses on business process engineering, packaged software solutions, project management, business analysis/facilitation, and RFP services. Our current and former clients include Fortune 500 firms, government entities and institutions of higher education. Navigator consultants are highly educated and have a proven track record within global consulting firms and private industry. Our firm was recently named to the ‘Fast 50’ and ‘Best Places to Work’ lists of Columbus firms by Business First and seeks to build upon its recent successes.
Navigator is proud of the professional opportunities, its aggressive personal development and training programs, and the work-life balance the firm is able to offer its employees.
To be performed at various work locations throughout the U.S., analyze a client company’s requirements and develop solutions to improve processes and efficiency through enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Serve as Functional SME (Subject Matter Expert) on various financial ERP systems including PeopleSoft, SAP and Workday. Communicate with client leadership to identify frustrations, hindrances and other issues that interrupt their work. Conduct needs assessments and cost/benefit analysis to align the company’s technology with its business strategies. Gather business needs from management and product and enhancement requirements from end users and convert requests from both into a workable solution to present to technology staff. Work directly with clients, requiring good communication skills, as well as fundamental technical troubleshooting abilities. May test software or coordinate a testing environment and work with project managers to implement a solution throughout a company. Travel or relocation may be required to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S. for long term and short term assignments.
Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, computer information systems or a related field, and 8 years of progressive experience which must include
• Business analysis, system analysis, and design in large scale projects across multiple organizations.
• Creating functional/technical documentation for business processes and requirements.
• Requirements gathering and developing proof of concept based on customer needs.
• Supporting software development using Web Services, UML, XML and Agile methodology.
• Data conversion from mainframe system and/or flat files.
• Development and presentation of briefings to stakeholders.
• Creating and executing test cases and resolving issues during System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
• Serving as SME on SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) and PeopleSoft FSCM (Financials and Supply Chain Management).
• Implementation, upgrade, enhancements, and support of financial ERP systems.
• Implementation/upgrade/enhancement of the following PeopleSoft modules: Asset Management, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Contract Management, Purchasing, eProcurement, Services Procurement, Travel & Expenses, Inventory, Cost Management, Order Management, Contracts, Project Costing, Billing, and Receivables.
It is the policy of Navigator Management Partners, LLC to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants; to provide equal opportunity for advancement of employees; and to administer its business in a manner that does not discriminate against any person because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, age, political affiliation or citizenship.