Talent Acquisition Professional
Navigator Management Partners is a high-performing growth-oriented organization consisting of 160 employees headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Our consultants support several markets including Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, and West regions. Navigator has long standing history of being a local and national Best Place to Work and is highly respected in the consulting industry.
Our firm wants to continue its strategy of aggressive growth and we're currently seeking an additional Talent Acquisition Professional to join our dynamic and high performing Talent Acquisition Team.
- Columbus, OH; Baltimore, MD, or Atlanta, GA
- Search, source, and interview candidates to fill critical, time-sensitive positions
- Work collaboratively with Account Leads and Account Owners to satisfy talent demand on their projects to support a high level of customer satisfaction
- Conduct phone interviews, conduct behavior-based interviews, and provide the highest level of customer service to candidates
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting process
- Maintain documentation within Navigator’s ATS (Compass) for all hiring related activities
- Participate in Demand Resource Planning strategy meetings
- Be an ambassador of Navigator by attending networking events and through community involvement
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience
- Demonstrated success in recruiting preferably in the field of management consulting or technology
- Possess a high sense of urgency and self confidence
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Strong Internet search skills, and strong Internet recruiting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, negotiation, organization, and teaming skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, SharePoint, Word, etc.)
- Salesforce.com experience is preferred
- Background in Consulting Services, particularly Big 4, is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Navigator Management Partners offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; Business Development Bonus Program to reward employees' contributions to business development; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and unlimited sick days. Navigator budgets for individual employee continued education, training and certifications. Our wellness program supports employee total well-being by providing free gym memberships, one on one wellness coaching, and many more! All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
It is the policy of Navigator Management Partners, LLC to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants; to provide equal opportunity for advancement of employees; and to administer its business in a manner that does not discriminate against any person because of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.