Navigator Management Partners, LLC is a management consulting firm that focuses on enterprise software solutions, project management, business process re-engineering, change management, business/IT strategy and RFP services. Our current and former clients include Fortune 500 firms, government entities and institutions of higher education. Navigator consultants are highly educated and have a proven track record within global consulting firms and private industry. Our firm is ranked Nationally as a “Best Small Company to Work for in America” by the Great Place to Work Institute and Fortune.
Navigator is proud of the professional opportunities, its aggressive personal development and training programs, and the work-life balance the firm is able to offer its employees.
Our firm wants to continue its strategy of aggressive growth and is currently hiring Business Analysts with the following skills for our Columbus, OH Office.
* 5+ years of relevant experience
* Ability to translate business processes into systematic flows and maps
* Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of a client's organization and industry
* Requirements elicitation through facilitated interviews, JAD sessions, use case diagrams, or other techniques
* Developing functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements
* Leading testing efforts
* Assisting in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules through project management
* Assisting in the facilitation of team and client meetings
* Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
* Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems
* Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
* Background in Consulting Services, particularly Big 4, is desirable
Work Location: Columbus, OH
Limited to no travel is expected.
It is the policy of Navigator Management Partners, LLC to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants; to provide equal opportunity for advancement of employees; and to administer its business in a manner that does not discriminate against any person because of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, age, political affiliation or citizenship.Results Leadership