Navigator works with clients across the country serviced by offices in Columbus (Headquarters), Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Cleveland, and Phoenix
Submit your resume knowing that our breadth of services require new recruits all the time!
Navigator's expanded partnership with Workday, a critical part of our cloud-based strategy, positions us to help organizations more effectively manage their most important assets – their finances and people:
As a Workday Services Partner, we help education and government customers deploy Workday Financial Management, Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) andWorkday Student
As a Workday Advisory Services Partner, we advise clients in a number of areas surrounding the adoption of Workday Financial Management, Workday HCM and Workday Student
As a Workday Application Management Services (AMS) Partner, we provide the operational support that allows clients to focus on business transformation, growth, customer satisfaction, and get maximum value out of their Workday investment.
Consultants in Navigator’s Workday Practice have incredible opportunities! Our Workday consultants are:
- Advising, implementing, and supporting Workday clients in the fastest growing markets for cloud ERP solutions
- Shaping our growing Workday practice through the development of tools and assets, mentoring, and leading newly certified resources
- Benefiting directly from contributions to business development
- Continuing Navigator’s strong brand and reputation for delivery excellence (96% client satisfaction!)
We are actively recruiting consultants with Workday implementation experience! Hiring for: HCM Functional Implementation Architect, FIN Functional Implementation Architect, Integration Architect and Student Architect.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or a similar program from an accredited institution
- 2+ years of Workday Implementation experience
- Holds a current Workday Certification; HCM, FIN, Integration, Student, or EM/PM
- Ability to travel
- Detail-oriented individual with demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and handle competing priorities while meeting project deadlines
Navigator Management Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Navigator Management Partners to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants; to provide equal opportunity for advancement of employees; and to administer its business in a manner that does not discriminate against any person because of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.